Saturday, May 14, 2011

MAY 21ST and Twitter



If you have been unfortunate enough to drive by one of Harold Camping's billboards, you have seen the announcement of May 21st as the rapture of the church. I was dismayed, and grieved. It gives Christianity a black eye when a professing Christian goes off the deep end. How much better if he had preached repentance! Oh well. Not to mention that the theology of the rapture has only been around about 200 years. The traditional church doctrine teaches the return of Christ in power and glory.


On a different subject, I encourage you to give twitter a try. I've been doing it about a month. You are limited to 140 characters per entry. It's like a mini-blog. You'll find me if you search for hungerisgood. Reply to one of my entries, and I'll "follow" you.

1 comment:

ROD said...

I wouldn't call it "compelling." The Jehovah Witness magazines that they distribute have a zero track record in being correct, and you know what the Bible says about false prophets!